G GUN Universal Grease Coupler
Replace your existing coupler with a G GUN Universal Grease Coupler
Compatible with most grease guns, including Lincoln, PowerLuber, Lumax, Alemite, DeWalt and Plew
The Alemite Zerk grease fitting nipple design revolutionized the chore of greasing joints. Zerk compatible push-on, slotted and slide-on right angle grease coupler designs have been around for over 80 years.
- grease leaking out the sides of the coupler during greasing – leaving you wondering how much grease is going into the joint
- the coupler detaching under pressure, forcing you to hold the coupler in place during greasing
- the coupler locking onto the Zerk when back pressure remains in the delivery line, making it very difficult to remove
- couplers typically have a short service life – they are regarded as a throw away consumable
FEATURES OF THE G GUN Universal Grease Coupler
- Works with all grease gun types: pneumatic, manual and electric (battery).
- Works on all metric (DIN) and SAE specification Zerks (grease nipples).
- Available in 1/8 inch NPT, 1/8 inch BSP and M10x1 thread.
- Works with all grease gun manufacturers, including: Lincoln Lubrication, PowerLuber, DeWalt, Lumax, Alemite, Plews lubrication (Edelmann), Grainger, SKF, Macnaught, ADT, Milwaukee, John Deere, Wilmar, Legacy, Allstar, Sealey, Draper, UMETA and many others.
- Simply depress trigger to release. No more stuck couplers.
- No need to hold while greasing. Lock-on and free up both hands to operate your grease gun.
- Durable, specially formulated rubber seal for longevity under high pressure.
- Four hardened spring steel jaws are resilient under high pressure.
- Check valve to reduce leakage. When used in conjunction with the G.Gun pressure return valve, you will have an almost waste free greasing system.
- Suitable for high-pressure, heavy duty grease maintenance applications.