The SKF KFG pump is an electrically driven piston pump, designed of a drive shaft with an eccentric that operates up to three pumping elements. The pump can be purchased with optional low level detection and control systems.
SKF VOGEL 2L Pump 24VDC
R9,422.00 – R10,600.00
SKF VOGEL 2L Pump. KFG pump is an electrically driven piston pump, designed of a drive shaft with an eccentric cam that operates up to three pumping elements. The pump is comprised of four main constituents – the pump housing with pumping elements, reservoir with level monitoring, internal or external control systems and attachments. A variety of attachments allow for the filling of the reservoir, protect the pump, relieve the system or enable the connection of the pump to a centralized lubrication solution. Designed for NLGI grade 2 grease, the system can effectively handle pressure up to 300 bar. The sturdy construction of the pump is designed for extreme conditions, the SKF VOGEL 2L Pump is a market leader for reliability. The KGF pump is a proven, safe and versatile technology.
- DELIVERY RATES: 0.8 to 15 cm3/min
- PART NUMBER: KFGX1FXXXXXX99924
- ELECTRICAL INPUT: 24 VDC @ 2 amps
- OUTLET CONNECTION: ⅛” NPT (F)
- INTERVAL BETWEEN LUBRICATION CYCLES: Min. 0.5 hours – max. 9 hours
- MAX. FLOW PRESSURE: 700 bar
- ENCLOSED RATING: T9IP56
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: Min. -25°C / Max. 70°C
- RESERVOIR CAPACITY: 2 Litre
- MAX. BACK PRESSURE: 300 bar
- CONTROL SYSTEM: Optional Genie® or Autolube® control system or internal control
2L Pump 24VDC without Low Level Detection & No Timer, 2L Pump 24VDC with Low Level Detection & Internal Timer