The SKF KFG pump is an electrically driven piston pump, designed of a drive shaft with an eccentric that operates up to three pumping elements. The pump can be purchased with optional low level detection and control systems.
SKF 6L Pump 24VDC
R12,418.00 – R15,719.00
SKF 6L Pump. The KFG pump is an electrically driven piston pump, designed of a drive shaft with an eccentric that operates up to three pumping elements. The pump is comprised of four main constituents – the pump housing with pumping elements, reservoir with level monitoring, internal or external control systems and attachments. A variety of attachments allow for the filling of the reservoir, protect the pump, relieve the system or enable the connection of the pump to a centralized lubrication solution. Designed for NLGI grade 2 grease, the system can effectively handle pressure up to 300 bar. Due to sturdy materials, durable components and a design suitable for extreme conditions, the KFG pump is a market leader in terms of reliability. The KGF pump is a proven, safe and versatile technology.
- PART NUMBER: KFGX3FX1XXXX99924
- DELIVERY RATES: 0.8 to 15 cm3/min
- ELECTRICAL INPUT: 24 VDC @ 2 amps
- OUTLET CONNECTION: ⅛” NPT (F)
- INTERVAL BETWEEN LUBRICATION CYCLES: Min. 0.5 hours – max. 9 hours
- MAX. FLOW PRESSURE: 700 bar
- ENCLOSED RATING: T9IP56
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: Min. -25°C / Max. 70°C
- RESERVOIR CAPACITY: 6 Litre
- MAX. BACK PRESSURE: 300 bar
- CONTROL SYSTEM: Optional Genie® or Autolube® control system or internal control
6KG Pump 24VDC with Low Level Detection, 6KG Pump 24VDC without Low Level Detection