5:1 air-operated stub piston pump. Oil pump with a flow rate up to 18 liters per minute.
5:1 Oil Stub Pump 18 l/min
Stub oil pump. Air-operated piston pump designed to operate under medium pressure over medium distances. Ideal for distributing high viscosity oils and for all installations. The oil pumps are suitable drums, tanks or modular applications.
Pneumatic piston pumps can help increase plant productivity by providing quick container change-over, operator convenience, a cleaner working environment, increased material savings and minimized downtime.
- PART NUMBER: 36060
- COMPATIBLE FLUIDS: Medium/high viscosity oils
- SUCTION TUBE UPPER BODY: Aluminum
- SUCTION TUBE: Carbon Steel
- AIR INLET CONNECTION: F ¼’ G
- FLUID INLET CONNECTION: F ½ G
- AIR WORKING PRESSURE: 6-8 bar
- AVERAGE AIR CONSUMPTION: 350 l/min
- NOISE LEVEL: 81 dB
- MAX. BACK PRESSURE: 300 bar
- MAX DELIVERABLE OIL VISCOSITY: 240 SAE
- SUITABLE FOR: Modular