Lincoln Quicklub pumps are electrically operated and are used in progressive-type automated lubrication systems. The proven and reliable P203 pump has been designed to develop high operating pressures allowing it to supply NLGI #2 grease in most ambient temperatures. Known to bring cost-saving benefits, increased productivity and reduced risk of machine failure.
Lincoln 8KG Pump 24VDC Open Reservoir with Lid
8KG pump, the Lincoln Quicklub system is designed to provide a relatively simple and inexpensive method of centralizing or automating the lubrication of machinery bearings. The Quicklub pump can also be a fully automated system with lubricant supplied by our 12VDC and 24VDC electric or pneumatic pumps. An automated lubrication system typically dispenses small measured amounts of lubricant at frequent intervals while production machines are operating, therefore increasing productivity. In addition, the electric pumps incorporate an integrated timer for easy installation and trouble-free operation. Quicklub systems have proven to be the right solution for many industries and applications, eliminating costly, manual point-by-point lubrication. This 8KG pump version comes equipped with an open reservoir and low-level monitoring. Optional control systems can be implemented, namely Ultra-Flow’s Genie and Autolube control systems.
- PART NUMBER: 644-40550-4
- OUTLET/MIN PER ELEMENT: .171 cu. in. / 2.8 cc
- ELECTRICAL INPUT: 24 VDC @ 2 amps
- OUTLET CONNECTION: ⅛” NPT (F)
- INTERVAL BETWEEN LUBRICATION CYCLES: Min. 4 minutes / Max. 15 hours
- MAX. SYSTEM OPERATING PRESSURE: 5000 psi / 350 bar
- ENCLOSED RATING: IP6K9K
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: Min. -13°F / -25°C / Max. 158°F / 70°C
- RESERVOIR CAPACITY: 8 Litre Open Reservoir
- PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE: 4000 psi, +/- 250 psi / 276 bar, +/- 17 bar
- CONTROL SYSTEM: Optional Genie® or Autolube® control system
8KG Pump with Low Level, 8KG Pump with Low Level & Safety Valve, 8KG Pump with Low Level & Extra Pump Element, 8KG Pump with Low Level, Safety Valve & Extra Pump Element